[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:10:27 PST 2002

Dropping
            line or so...

All I ask is please let me know if something you have
has cinnamon or sesame in it so I don't eat it and
stop breathing.  Then you'll call the ambulance, and
I'll be taken to the hospital.  Then I can meet a cute
unattached doctor/nurse-type person, have glorious
moments and run away into the sunset together and live
happily everafter... (er...umm...sorry, oversharing)
;)

That is if I can make it. With my grandmother the way
she is I cannot make plans that far in advance.

But the Good Lord/Lady willing(depending on your GP&D
#6 or whatever...not asking, not telling), Brik and I
should be able to make it.

Hugs!

Annais