[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Wed Jan 23 16:07:27 PST 2002

Fruit salad sounds good. Any paper products anyone can afford would help out
or you all will get to do dishes in shifts (read threat here). Just kidding,
but whatever you can afford always helps. We have two cats and a dog  and a
teenager so be warned.

So far we have coming:

Baked stuffed fish
Cornbread
Onions, bell pepper and lemons
venison goulash (eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, but Ulf will love it)
Flavored coffees
Some kind of dessert but I don't remember who or what

Things still needed:
10-20 lbs of potatoes
more fish
more side dishes
desserts
Sodas
Miscellaneous paper products
Music
Oiled svelte dancing males who lust after Baronesses
Voices
Bodies (graves will be ready in the back yard)
General revelry

Hey if I'm making a wish list I can put whatever I want on

Maleah