[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 08:51:25 PST 2002

 Think you all can handle a stray from Wiesenfeuer
showing up?  When -is- this shindig anyhoo? Somewhere
I missed that... fell asleep at the keyboard again :)
 I can bring a dancing bear with me named Conner....

Things still needed:

"Sodas" -
 Is diet ok? The diabetic here could use some. How
about a 7 up or Sprite too?

 "Oiled svelte dancing males who lust after
Baronesses"
 Can't help you there, but second the motion.

 "Voices" - oh let's not go there.

 "Bodies (graves will be ready in the back yard)"
- THIS I can help with! Have shovel, will travel.

" General revelry" - can't help there. I'm socially
inept >:)

Depending on when and where this is, I can probably
take 2 folks there and back in my van if someone needs
a ride. ( Complaining about french fires on the seat
will result in prompt abandonment on the side of the
road.)

Isabeaux de Narbonne
 and
Conner the Bear