[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Fri Jan 25 02:50:27 PST 2002

Here's a recap of the list of things, just for you Adena.

Things already spoken for:
Baked stuffed fish
Cornbread
Onions, bell pepper and lemons
venison goulash (eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, but Ulf will love it)
Flavored coffees
Some kind of dessert but I don't remember who or what
Fruit Salad

Things still needed:
10-20 lbs of potatoes
more fish
more side dishes
desserts
Sodas
Miscellaneous paper products
Music
Oiled svelte dancing males who lust after Baronesses
Voices
Bodies (graves will be ready in the back yard)
General revelry

Maleah
P.S. Pina colada flavored oil for those of you who just have to know.