[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:43:18 PST 2002

My,
    I'll be there.  I'm not sure what I'll be bringing
yet...fish, bag-o-potatoes.... I'll let you know more
specifically, when I do.

Etienett
(the fuzzy brained)

--- Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote:
> Fruit salad sounds good. Any paper products anyone
> can afford would help out
> or you all will get to do dishes in shifts (read
> threat here). Just kidding,
> but whatever you can afford always helps. We have
> two cats and a dog  and a
> teenager so be warned.
>
> So far we have coming:
>
> Baked stuffed fish
> Cornbread
> Onions, bell pepper and lemons
> venison goulash (eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, but Ulf will
> love it)
> Flavored coffees
> Some kind of dessert but I don't remember who or
> what
>
> Things still needed:
> 10-20 lbs of potatoes
> more fish
> more side dishes
> desserts
> Sodas
> Miscellaneous paper products
> Music
> Oiled svelte dancing males who lust after Baronesses
> Voices
> Bodies (graves will be ready in the back yard)
> General revelry
>
> Hey if I'm making a wish list I can put whatever I
> want on
>
> Maleah

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe