[Namron] Wanna give Lord Magnus (Ace) a hard time? =0)

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 14:55:57 PST 2002

     You mean to tell me that the guy who thought he
would be a juvenile delinquent forever is turning
40???Doesn't that mean he's no longer a juvenile?  And
if you didn't already know.... he loves Betty Boop.
     Magnus is turning 40... Magnus is turning 40....
And we have to rub it in!

     I wish him all the best.  He's a big lug, but I
love him anyway.

Giggling,  Etienett

--- CLASS016 at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings one and all!
>
> I know that everyone would love to have the
> opportunity to give Lord Magnus Strongaxe (Ace) a
> hard time, so here it is ... his birthday is Sat.
> Feb 2nd and he is turning 40!  Please be sure to
> wish him well as you give him that well deserved
> hard time!
>
> (Also, it would be to my advantage if you don't
> mention this little posting to him -- I still have
> to fight him at practice!)  ;0)
>
> Ta Ta,
> Bianca

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe