[Namron] No Archery Practice Monday, July 29th

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 07:24:07 PDT 2002

Greetings All!

Lady Constance was going to be unable to attend archery practice tonight so I said I would attend in her place, however, due to the rain practice is canceled.  (We spent all weekend cleaning up the archery field too ... sigh).  As far as I know archery practice will resume next Monday night but check at Populace meeting on Wednesday night for an announcement for sure.

Please spread the word to those who shoot who are not on the lists.

In Service,
Bianca