[Namron] [Fwd: Wednesday Fighter Practice]

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 18:06:38 PDT 2002

  Sir Asoph sent this to me, and I thought I'd pass it along to those
who just don't get enough (rattan) fiber in their diet....
Baron Ulf

Greetings all,

Please forgive me for using the mass e-mailing, but I type PAINFULLY slow.
Just a little note about the fighter practice in Stillwater this
Wednesday(31) night. We will be in Boomer park around 6:30 and will fight
until dark(and after for those that are not Knight blind.. ha-ha).
Last month we had 22 fighters in armor and hope for more this time.

If any one needs directions, check with Centurion Jean Paul....
cchipman at nomadics.com

thanks,

Sir Asoph
Keive ruhe Fur die Boseyn.