[Namron] hey people its your pink

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 21:10:45 PDT 2002

Pinkie,
   I would love to attend. I think it would be a grand
adventure.  However, I need to know, at least, 2 weeks
in advance so I can get off work.
   It would be a hoot to see the faces of the mundanes
when we show up in our best Summer garb to play
miniture golf, bumper cars, etc.  I hope we can get
enough of the populace who wish to participate so we
can get the group rate.
   It's a great demo. idea.  Keep up the good work and
let us know when the date is.

In Service,
Etienett

--- Andrewilliampink at aol.com wrote:
> --
> Well if you wernt at pop tuesday night you don't
> know about the day. Well let
> me start im getting info on a group rate at the putt
> putt place in Norman, so
> we can have a little fun if you would like to come
> please email me personally
> so I know how many will be there and there will be
> the Baronys putt putt
> champ award given out so please come and support
> your Barony come in your
> garb and put on your best putt putt face and get
> ready to rumble
>
>                                  love to hate pinkie

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe