[Namron] Possible Stitch and Bitch

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 07:13:39 PDT 2002

Beaux, Nais Nais and I have been batting around a date/time for a Stitch and Bitch.

We are thinking about Thursday, August 8th and my house in Moore -- space to set many machines and a separate tv area and backyard for kiddos.  Maybe everyone could bring some snackies and we could even gather again the next evening if needed.

Anyone interested?

By the way, if you have been after Beaux to help you with garb this would be the perfect opportunity to sew your own under her watchful eye!

Bianca