[Namron] Coupon for Hancocks 30% off

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 08:57:43 PDT 2002

Greetings All!

Received these following via e-mail -- if you go to the web site there is a coupon good for 30% off at Hancock's for July 30 and 31st.  Thought is was funny since I am one of the non-sewers!!

Bianca

------------------------------

Back due to popular demand...

Take 30% off the Regular Price of any single fabric item on July 29th,
30th and 31st at all Hancock Fabrics Retail Locations.

Just click on the link below and print out the coupon...

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/email/coupon.html

AOL user click here <a href=www.hancockfabrics.com/email/coupon.html>Email
Coupon</a>

Can't make it to a store on those days, offer also valid online. Click
here for more details...

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/email/online.html

AOL user click here <a
href=www.hancockfabrics.com/email/online.html>Online Offer</a>

And as always, be sure to tell your family and friends about this great
offer...

We appreciate being able to contact our customers for these special offers
and events. If you no longer wish to receive these emails - Please reply
with remove in the subject line or send an email to
remove at hancockfabrics.net. It normally takes less than three to four weeks
for your name to be removed from our system. Thanks for being a loyal
Hancock Fabrics customer.