[Namron] Tuesday Populace Meeting (July 16 ONLY)

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 21:08:13 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
    I would like to remind everyone that the park is a
very public place.  Please, make some attempt to wear
garb.  We want to attract those who wish to find us.
What better way then by dressing our "strange" best at
Andrew's Park?

In Service,
Etienett
Baronial Hospitalar

--- Tadhg <tadhg at ou.edu> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Due to scheduling conflicts, we are moving the next
> Tuesday Populace meeting
> (July 16) to Andrews Park. This ONLY effects the
> July Populace meeting; we
> will return to Buzz's Sub Shop in August.
>
> Regards,
> Tadhg

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe