[Namron] Lilies War

Kevin Valliquette megrimulf at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 01:54:40 PDT 2002

Greetings, all. I know this is very last minute, but
as circumstances have it, I will be heading up to
Lilies on Monday, and I have room for a passenger with
a light to moderate amount of gear. The route I take
can be adjusted to accommodate persons from a number
of locales, generally from about Namron northward. So
if anyone wants to go, has the time to go, but just
needs a ride, contact me _OFF LIST_ ASAP. My e-mail
address is megrimulf @ yahoo . com, or you may call
405-740-2476. Please, no phone calls between 2 and 4
pm today (Saturday).

In service to having a bloody great time at war,
Grímolfr Einarsson (Grimulf)