[Namron] From TH Lady Bella...

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 19:30:46 PDT 2002

I just got off the phone with Bella...I was checking up on her and she gave
me permission to make this post....
Monday morning her father passes away quietly in his sleep. He had a history
of Alzheimers and had recently fallen and sustained damage to his back, but
neither of these were the cause of his passing. Her mother will be moving to
a nursing home this weekend due to the fact that she cannot care for herself
well enough to stay in the assisted living that had been arranged. The
funeral is friday at 1pm in Witchita Falls , TX ( I will post the address as
soon as I get it )
Also , some of you may know that Bella had surgery for *female* problems
recently...the problem was not fixed and she will be undergoing a
hysterectomy on June 25th... She will be down for quite some time but has
decided that she WILL be at Lillies this year ! ( it's not a WAR...it's a
Vacation ! )
I will keep everyone posted...puck and I are planning on attending the
funeral on Friday...

*Angel*

Katla  ulfstjarna  of  Wildwood

Virtual Web Mistress for House Wolfstar
 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/index.html">Housewolfstar 's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A> photo site
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/AngelwingsRmagic">AngelwingsRmagic</A>  my personal bussiness page
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/TheWildwoodCommune/_whatsnew.msnw">The Wildwood Commune</A>  my personal family photo site

Be Careful What You Wish For........You Just Might Get It.