[Namron] (no subject)

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 14:56:25 PDT 2002

Trouble maker!  I'm not telling him about the roller coasters!  You are also confusing two lists -- rose petal beads/bath stuff is conversation on the Tribe list, Horses are on the Namron list!  LOL

If anyone wants in on the Tribe list, just let me know -- it is a closed list since there are pictures of my kiddo on there but I can add whomever would like to be on it!

Deenie -- glad you are enjoying yourself and we miss you!

Hugs,
Bianca