[Namron] Okay Bianca, I'll go you one better

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 06:43:46 PDT 2002

Kassia-

This web address will get you to the Ya Ya name site:

http://www.moviefone.com/features/feature.adp?id=1021389568,0&uid=550

I was Marchioness Big Hair (mundanely) and Countess Sassy Mouth (SCA) -- both seem to fit right now!

Ulfie is Marchioness Lost in the Clouds (SCA) and mundanely Princess Moonless Night ... gosh, all the guys get the cute names!

Ace is Viscountess Cold-as-Ice (mundane name); Countess Pow Wow (mundane name he goes by); and Viscountess Soars with the Wind (SCA).

Let's see  who else can we torture?

Kisses,
Bianca