[Namron] Plume Time!!!

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 18:36:55 PDT 2002

Claryce,
    I have a brief bit for the Plume....

    I would like to welcome any and all new people to
the Barony.  If there is anything I can do to help you
find your way, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    To everyone else... I need a deputy.  It isn't a
hard job.  I will take applications through the end of
Aug.  Whether you have been playing for years or have
only recently joined us, please consider becoming my
depty.
In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett

See ya Wed.

--- Claryce Orfevre <claryce at cox.net> wrote:
> --
> Hi everyone,
>
> If you have something for the Plume, now's the time
> to get it to me.  Absolutely no later than tomorrow
> evening at/around 7pm.
>
> Thanks!
> Claryce

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe