[Namron] Need List of Crash Space for Med Fair/Parking Passes

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 13:20:47 PST 2002

Greetings All!

Beaux's offer has reminded me to send this out.  If you can offer a backyard or a living room floor for crash space during Med Fair, please let me know. I have people from Northkeep and Brad Leah needing space.  Please let me know your preferences on children, smoking, pets (if you have any or are allergic), and any other little tidbit that will help match you up with a fellow SCA member(s).

We are still in need of a Revel Coordinator -- speak now or forever hold your peace (i.e. no big revel for Med Fair in no one volunteers).

You can reach me by e-mail class016 at aol.com or by phone 631-9458 if you have questions or commments.

I have parking passes but need tag numbers from many in Namron.  I will have parking passes and posters at the Royal Round Shoot on Saturday at Lord Magnus's if any are interested. I WILL NOT be handing passes out during the shoot because I am help Lady Constance marshal the competition.  But I will be more than happy to hand them out after the competition.

Have a lovely weekend all for Monday brings the storms!

In Service,
Bianca