[Namron] NON SCA EVENT - Drumming Workshop

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Mar 1 11:28:08 PST 2002

Greetings!!
Sorry about the badwidth, everyone, but this really is our most effective way of getting word out.  Ainar, Zenobia and I are contracting with Daveed Korup to come here and do a weekend drumming workshop in September.   We are making no money on this, we just wanted to give people an opportunity to further their drumming eduction.  There are only 8 spots left at this point so if you are interested in coming, please get your reservations in asap!!  Details about the workshop are below.

Mercedes
steldr at cox.net