[Namron] Re: [wolfstar] Rudeness has found its way to touch US

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 02:35:38 PST 2002

Hey MY Family , Pack , and Power Base is everyone happy???

Sounds like MY absence has left everyone in need of MY unconditional love
that I give to each and every one of you Freely....

Say it with ME,

" POOKY_LOVE "

p.s. I am planning to be at the monday fighter practice in Namron at Aces.

Free-Love and cherrished-moments available to all those who share in MY
embrace.

Be Well, Be Loved, Be lieve

Ld. Pooky-Rama