[Namron] archery practice

redfem at telepath.com redfem at telepath.com
Fri Mar 29 21:11:24 PST 2002

Greetings!
There's been a slight alteration of the location of archery practice.
I apoligize in advance to any this may inconvenience, however, Ace advised
me that he needs to do work on his property on Saturdays so I'm temporarilly
moving archery practice to the archery range at Trosper Park in OKC until our
usual hangout is availble again on Saturdays, or until my work schedule returns
to normal and I can move practice back to our usual Tuesday nights. Since it's a
drive for me and others from Namron I'm pushing the time back to 1:00 pm.  As
usual it's weather permitting.  It looks as if it may rain tomorrow, but if the
sun is shining at noon, I'll be out there at 1:00. If anyone has questions or
comments please call me. My # is 579-7218
In service
Constance.