[Namron] Barony of Namron's Invitation to Medieval Faire

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Tue Mar 5 14:39:53 PST 2002

Greetings,

Thanks for the invite!

Now to find out if anybody will have an extra room to house me and Aiyana,
definately Saturday night, as we will be driving down from Tulsa and would
prefer not to drive back each night LOL... there is a possibility of a need
for friday night as we are going to try to make it for friday, but it
depends on whether or not I am employed (I hope so) and if I am employed,
whether or not they will give me that day off.

Till next time, fare thee well,

Seth and Aiyana
gweible at klient.com
tiernan at lomag.net

"Why do I seem a saint, when most I play the devil?"