[Namron] storm and casement windows needing a home

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed May 1 11:54:06 PDT 2002

Greeting! Anyone need storm windows with screens? Mother is getting rid of about 12 or so for I think 5$ a piece.  They have replaced the windows in their house so old casement windows are available (great wood and glass). We need them gone by Friday afternoon so we can begin painting and maybe finish the house upgrades. Call me 579 2804 or email if interested.  Agnes da Siena