[Namron] Free firewood!

Miranda of Namron miranda_of_namron at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 20:28:37 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hi peeps,

Just letting you all know that I have a bunch of wood cut into nice little
logs that is sitting outside on my porch waiting for someone to come along and
light their little wooden hearts on fire.  ... okay, okay... I'm tired and
hungry and sorely in need of good humor.  Oh Etienette, Etienette, there's no
place like Beltaine... there's no place like Beltaine!

Miranda

P.S.  Let me know if you want any. If you do, it's waiting to be picked up
(guaranteed to be a hot date!). Beat me now, before it gets any worse....

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]