[Namron] Allie - Allie - All - in - free

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 20:54:28 PDT 2002

Hello MY favorite people !

It's your beloved

Dan - Dan

Animal

Je' guilled Lord Joshua Llywyllyn de Boer du Polderslot

Poppa Pooky

Pookalahhh

Pookalingus

Pooky - man

Pookster

    Back from the Dawn of Time and walking among you ! ! !

    Excuse MY hand writing I just drove 22 hrs. back to Ansteorra; I    look
forward to seeing all of you beautiful people at Beltane. Good news, I just
found out MY Inn of the Weeping Unicorn is sitting with sweet and succulent
breath at the Kissing Booth and I have been so shanghaied {sp? don't
care...}.
    So ALL OF YOU come to find ME there {usage? don't care...}. Share your
lips with ME and get some highly desirable Pooky affection'.

* Equal Opportunity Kisser ---- psst. ask a Count.

Love 4 U };^{o},

                   Pookalicious