[Namron] Allie - Allie - All - in - free

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon May 6 14:12:27 PDT 2002

Hmm if I come I will bring the stocks :) we have to sit and see where
revenue takes us.... But yes we would donate the use of the 2 sets of
stocks..... hmmmm Paddel the knight? Swat the Baron? Punish the peer???? And
then comes the question would you like the use of the chain maile paddel

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.