[Namron] Allie - Allie - All - in - free

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 7 08:50:58 PDT 2002

Well it has to do with a chance for her to get our wedding garb finished....
and the fact well... I will be temp broke i ordered a ton of Swords/Etc for
friends and will be broke till they cough up (got 1/2 down). Which believe
it or not most of them will be paying me Saturday. I wanted to be
there...... I love hanging with Namron.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.