[Namron] Beltain Brewing Competition

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu May 9 00:38:41 PDT 2002

We will also be adding mustard at Protectorate.. I know this is weird and
off the wall but..........it's my competition. This is your early warning
notice. Mustards of any flavor or variety. If you need mustard seed as a
starter please see me in the near future. I have several bottles I can give
to the cause, so to speak. Let's all practice our middle name and get
creative!!!!!

Maleah
Baroness