[Namron] Beltane Site Remarks

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 14 16:07:53 PDT 2002

Ahh alas that is how we feel about 99% of the events in the northern
region.... Although we did manage to make quite a few. The closest event to
us is 3 hours away, except for our own event. Lake Murry is an awesome site.
Plus if yall decide to continue useing it for Beltain it would be another
event close to us. When we have made comments in the past about the amount
of time we have to travel.. we recieved comments like "It's the SCA of
course you will have to travel" and "I drove 5 hours to go to (insert event)
your 3 hour trip isnt that bad". So unless you are day tripping a 3 hour
drive isnt that bad look at it from our point of view.

Thanky
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.