[Namron] Beltane thoughts .......

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed May 15 08:10:56 PDT 2002

Just FYI-

Ld Magnus and I went to Camp Cimarron to pick-up the tug-o-war rope (which ended up being in Fred the Shed) but here's what we saw:

1) They have had NO fire -- nothing damaged or destroyed by fire at all

2)The new leader of Campfire Girls is spending money on the site -- the pool and pool house are painted all fresh and new; the cabins are all painted on the inside and the cabins are being remodeled (we saw the volunteers working on it).

3) They are discussing doubling the cabin space and they are  refurbishing the wagon (maybe why there is a price increase?)

Just wanted to let people know that Camp Cimarron had no fire and that they were working on it -- this is NOT a vote or endorsement, just info!

Hugs,
Bianca