[Namron] Hey Archers -- check it out! Steppes Archery Competition Info.

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed May 15 14:36:49 PDT 2002

I was purusing the archery page and saw a bunch of Namron names -- here's what I found:

Name           IKAC Ranking (1-85)    Ansteorra RR Rating
Ld Magnus            35                Yeoman
Baron Ulf            51                Must have 3 scores in
Ldy Constance        72                Must have 3 scores in
Bianca               78                Archer
Ld Owen              80                Must have 3 scores in
Alexandra (mka Traci)82                Must have 3 scores in
Conner of Rivers Run 84                Must have 3 scores in

Very cool everyone!!!  It was neat to run across all our names, especially on the IKAC!

Jacques the Spinks, Steppes Archery Marshal was kind enough to join us for Beltane game and help with the archery games and I will be returning the favor at Steppes Warlords by assiting him for his tournaments.

There will be The Steppes Archer Competition on Saturday at 9 a.m.; IKAC at 2 p.m. on Saturday; Children's Archery and Training at 7:30 on Sunday morning; Youth Archery Competition at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday; Fun Archery (William Tell and other games) at 1:30 on Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see you all there!!

Bianca
Archer of Namron
Archery Marshal At Large
Heavy Fighter
Wanna do Combat Archery REALLY, REALLY Badly!!