[Namron] Hey Archers -- check it out! Steppes Archery Competition Info.

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Wed May 15 23:37:59 PDT 2002

Then Bianca said:
> I was purusing the archery page and saw a bunch of Namron names -- here's
what I found:

They must have updated it and have taken off the incomplete scores, like
mine (I have not shot a Royal Round outside of Namron this year ... yet!).

It now shows Ace at 17th in the kingdom, with an average of 50, and Bianca
as 30th.

In case you are wondering, a Royal Round is a shoot of 6 arrows at the 40
yard mark, 6 at 30 yards, 6 at 20 yards, and a speed round or 30 seconds at
20 yards.  In order for your scores to count, you have to have at least
three scores turned in and one must be from someplace outside your home
group.

It also shows no children's scores yet, and says that there is no traveling
score requirement. "Children" are anyone up to 13 years of age and get to
shoot from 20, 15, and 10 yards respectively.  Last year we were the first
to get some in.  I say we do it again!

Baron Ulf
(Visit http://archery.ansteorra.org )