[Namron] Web Site Update - Baronial Photo Gallery

Stephen Pursley spursley at cox.net
Sat May 25 14:26:06 PDT 2002

For those of you who wish to be included in the Baronial Photo Gallery
on the Namron Web site, I will be taking digital photos right after the
next populace meeting. We have arranged for a Baronial backdrop for the
photos. Please dress in your finest.

I wil be happy to e-mail a high and/or Web resolution copy of your photo
to you if you would like.

I will have a brief questionnaire for you to fill out for the Photo
Gallery so that I list on the Web site only the information you want
listed. Here is a partial list of the things I think might be useful to
include:

Photo
Society name
Device (you will need to provide a color copy)
Titles, awards, and the like
Mundane name
Mundane address
Persona story