[Namron] Castellan

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 16:16:01 PDT 2002

 I can't find my pop list so I'm limited on phone numbers. However, does anyone have space for me? I want to go. :-I. My phone number is (405) 701=2798
Celeste
  "Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote: Anyone else going to Castellan this weekend?

Want to camp together, or just have dinner in camp if you're daytripping?

We hope to get there by 7, and we will hold space if notified, or if anyone
is getting there earlier, would like space held.

Hope to see everyone there.

Annabelle

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.