[Namron] Allie - Allie - All - in - free

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon May 6 22:25:16 PDT 2002

Hmmmmm... Now that i se after balancing my finances lol. Cant make it....
(runs ducking and hideing behind people). My Lady Baroness... if prey tell
you are at Stepps Warlord I would be delighted to dance with you. Also is
there going to be a basic Namron Group camp thing at stepps? If so could we
infringe upon you to join your camp? I will bring my magic musicians.... :)
along with the really cool new belly danceing music i have aquired.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.