[Namron] Beltane Site Remarks

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 14:58:11 PDT 2002

 I have to agree with Bianca.....the ticks....yuck!!!!!!!!
For those of us with smalls especially those of us who did not garner cabin space it made for a slightly more difficult weekend because evan with massive amounts of sprays and repelents we still pulled 6-8 off of each of the people in our group. With the very real threat of lime disease and such this was not a very pleasent spot on the weekend.
I think it would be great for colder weather events as Annabell said but it also needs to be kept in mind that the location itself made it cost prohibative for many of us from further North than OKC to be able to attend.
All in all it was Namrons usual great event, but I cant say the site impressed me.
Katren Fitzgerald
Incipiant Canton of Rivers Run

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald