[Namron] Steppes Warlord

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 14 15:58:35 PDT 2002

I wanna join... may I lol. I will be have... as well as i can anyway.
Seriously we of the Canton (Shire) of Rundel wish to join you at your
encampment. We will bring merryment and smiles.. hmm and even kabobs lol.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.