[Namron] Bowing out

G. Weible gweible at klient.com
Thu May 23 13:46:36 PDT 2002

Not personally, and not recently, but everytime I have tried to get involved
with northkeep, I never even get a hello.  Over a year ago, I tried to find
out, via emailing the northkeep list, when and where populace is held at,
stating that I had just moved from namron to tulsa and didn't even get a
single hello or an answer to my question.  So I gave up trying, when a
newcomer can't even receive a hello and info on populace for a barony.

And it matters not anyway, we have nothing in the way of garb or camping
equipment, and can't even afford to pay the SCA membership dues.  I am
losing friends but I can't afford to drive the 140 miles to namron to say
hi, much less drive 200+ miles to lake murray to participate in events.

Sorry to have ruffled some feathers,

Greg