[Namron] Thanksgiving

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri Nov 8 09:02:52 PST 2002

Greetings all,
    The traditional feed yourself until you burst and Trivial Pursuit bash
at our house is on again this year. Know that you all are welcome. Here are
the basic ground rules:

Bring yourselves and $1 per person for the meat
Bring a dish that means Thanksgiving to you
Bring folding chairs
Bring a large appetite

and last but most important

CALL ME to tell me what you plan on bringing, as we don't want 15 bowls of
green beans and nothing else. So, did I mention, CALL ME?

There will be roast turkey, smoked turkey, baked ham, cornbread dressing and
LOTS of pies.  There will also be sweetened tea and coffee provided. It's
your job to fill in the rest.

This is our traditional Orphan's Thanksgiving, open to anyone you know who
needs a place to go. No one should be alone during the holidays, so if you
know someone who is in need bring them along.

Ulf and Maleah
the certifiably insane