[Namron] Tausha sent you a Yahoo! Greeting

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 16:39:07 PST 2002

Sorry everyone,
I didn't know it would just give you a link. I suppose that's better anyway.  Go look at it please. It's the invitation to Gabrielle's (Jennifer's) Baby shower.
                                               Celeste
 greetings at reply.yahoo.com wrote:Surprise! You've just received a Yahoo! Greeting
from "Tausha" (celesteeh at yahoo.com)!

To view this greeting card, click on the following
Web address at anytime within the next 30 days.

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?F2UEN8U25IC75

If that doesn't work, go to http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and
copy and paste this code:

F2UEN8U25IC75

Enjoy!

The Yahoo! Greetings Team

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.