[Namron] It's A Boy

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 03:38:12 PST 2002

Whoo Hoo! Congrats!
                        Celeste
 Grimmie <grimmie at cuteandcuddly.com> wrote:Greetings unto the populous of Namron.

This morning our Numbers have increased
I am pleased to announce the birth of
(mka Jacob Ryan Lane) to the parents
Ryan Jameson (mka Justin Lane) &
Charlotte (mka Charley Lane).
Date: 11/13/02
Time: 2:45am
Weight: 7lb 11.2oz
Length: 20"
Hair: Blondish Brown
Eyes: blue
Place: Unity Health Center North
Shawnee, OK
Grandparents HL Grimhun Hroth
Ly Tanea de Ver Loren

Any one wanting to see the pix privately
e-mail me. We will be taking them today.

Grumpy Grandpa Grim :)

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.