[Namron] Fwd: [TribeofLostMoon] Looking at college programs

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 06:48:51 PST 2002

To: tribeofLostMoon at yahoogroups.com, Grimfells at yahoogroups.com
From: Susan <catmafia at swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:53:06 -0600
Subject: [TribeofLostMoon] Looking at college programs

Kit is working on doing some research on various Universities and with her
addiction to the SCA, she is using that as a 'major' factor of her 'home
away from home' decision.  One of the bonuses will be SCA cats to visit
while she is in the dorms and can't have pets.

The University of Oklahoma and The University of Arkansas are two she is
considering.  I am sending this to the two lists I am on with Grimfells and
Namron members on them, (someone please send it on to the Namron
list).  She has so many different interests that having an idea of what she
wants to do is a bit overwhelming, so I am working on getting her to look
into different programs now (hoping to advert a bit of the ever changing
major adventure).  This way she can have an idea of what programs are
strongest at which schools and all that.

So, would you please send any advice you have on either of these schools
and their programs, her address is kitty at swbell.net  Major areas she is
interested in; Anthropology, History, Drama and Art.  A major bonus would
be a program with a strong Shakepearian emphasis.

Thanks,

Susan

<FONT COLOR="#000099">·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/.DlolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A>