[Namron] Event Hunters Moon

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Sun Nov 3 23:30:37 PST 2002

The weekend of November 22-24 The Shire of Emerald Keep
Presents Hunters Moon and Archers Revel

The Seasons change the sound of seasonal revelry and the distant drums of
war
can be heard on the wind. We of the Shire of Emerald Keep have chosen to
celebrate the upcoming seasonal holidays and prepare for war. We invite all
to attend a weekend of tournaments, hospitality, and revelry, as we
celebrate
life and prosperity of Emerald Keep, and prepare for war .

There are many schedules activities for the weekend of November 22nd -24th
2002,
with opportunities to serve and enjoy oneself. We hope to provide those who
visit
Emerald Keep with memories they can cherish for year to come .

There will be Chivalric and Rapier Swiss 5 on Saterday, a newcommer tourney
and
Melee/War practice Scheduled for Sunday. There will be several A&S
activities for the
novice and experiances artisan. Bardic ativesties, brewing competions, and
heraldry
Activities.

For those choosing to enter the cooking or disert competitions saterday
Refrigeration
Is avalible refer to the food link on the event website for more
information.

there will be fundraising efforts to raise funds for the Ansteorran Gate at
Gulf Wars.

Come and enjoy the fun and activities at Hunters moon

Site Fee Adults $6.00, Child 5-12 $ 3.00 Under 5 Free family Cap 20.00
Breakfast Saturday and Sunday Adult $3.00 Child 5-12 $2.00 under 5 free
Feast Adult $6.00 Child 5-12 %3.00 under 5 free

For more Information visit our website at http://huntermoon.u4l.com
Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing