[Namron] Revision of River's Run 2nd Annual Demo

Elswythe of Wessex elfswytheofmercia at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 19:05:36 PST 2002

This is a corrected version, giving name of mundane location.

Greetings to all Gentles,

River's Run is about to be under the microscope! We will be having our 2nd Annual SCA Demo on November 23, 2002 at 5th Street Park, Ponca City, Oklahoma. We are hoping to have representatives from some of the surrounding Baronies, Shires, Kingdoms...whoever feels they have the time to attend and participate in the days events.

There will be photos taken with Santa, Belly Dancer, and possibly even a Knight in Shining Armour!!

If at all possible, please try to attend our 2nd Annual Food Drive Demo!!

The fruits of our labor of love will benefit the Salvation Army this year for distribution to needy families.

Yours in Service,

Elswythe of Wessex

Hospitaler

The Incipient Canton of River's Run

P.S. Will be posting a map and directions to the Demo site this weekend.