[Namron] Namron Archery practice and IKAC

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:34:46 PST 2002

I plan on comming down anyway to see if I can get some sword work in...
anyone interested can come and armour up with me or I will just work on the
pell.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown