[Namron] finally home

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 05:09:36 PST 2002

Welcome back home! I'm glad he's recovering well.
                                  Celeste
 marc adkins <winkleried at oecadvantage.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Greeting! Just a general e-mail to say that Carl David and I arrived home late last night. Carl is recovering well from the surgery. I am trying to readjust to life outside of the hospital. Thanks to everyone who kept an eye on the house and my two other kids (Wilhelm and Brigetta). Feel free to call for a more detailed update on Carl. Lady Agnes

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.