[Namron] Unmounted Equestrian Meeting

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Sat Oct 19 19:53:32 PDT 2002

Greetings,
   I would like to hear form anyone in Northern Ansteorra (Oklahoma), who
would be interested in an unmounted meeting. We have a place to practice,
however as I have no marshall still, we cannot officially have horses. I
would like to get everyone together to make equipment to practice with,
discuss setup and rules for the games etc. We may also got through the
activities on foot (unmounted) until we do get a marshall.
If you are interested, please e-mail me privately, with your name and
when you could meet.
Thanks,
Lady Katyana