[Namron] List Field Help For Protectorate

Judi Hixson judi_hixson at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 07:06:04 PDT 2002

Kassia,
Thank you for the information.  I believe that I would be a great waterbearer for the fights this weekend.  If you need any other assistance during the weekend, just let me know....  I'd be glad to help.
Take Care
Judi
 Kassia wrote:Hi Judi,

I should be at Cimarron by late afternoon Friday. You can waterbear or list
mistress. The list mistresses check-in the fighters who wish to fight,
including their authorization cards and then we pair the fighters for each
round. We do this for both the light and heavy lists.
Thank-you for offering to help. Just let me know which you would prefer.

Kassia