[Namron] Situation on Tecumseh Rd....

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 06:20:11 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Most of you know my releuctance to talk about personal
issues.  However, things have occured recently for me
to ask assistance from the populace.

My car and my mother's car have been shot at.  Darn
near every day for 2 weeks now something has been
happening on my property.  The window in my car has
been shot out and I now have a wonderful dent and
missing paint from where a BB or a pellet has struck
my trunk.  My mother's car also has a divot where
another pellet struck her trunk.  I have sat in my
house and had my doorknob jiggled.  I have had
"people" run through my yard at night and be general
menaces. Yes, I believe this is a deliberate act to
harass me.  Yes, I do have my suspicions of who is
doing this.  Yes, the police have been notified and
reports have been filed.

Last night alone, there were 3 seperate instances.
The first one (at 9:30pm)was that my mom's car was
opened, the seat laid back, and the car rifled
through.  The next (at 11:30 pm) was the plastic on
the shot out window was moved and the shattered glass
was further busted out with a stick.  The final one
(at 1:30 or so) was when I heard 2 shots and found the
plastic moved again, another impact on the shattered
glass and the divot in my rear door of the car.

Whoever is doing this is escalating the situation.  I
am worried that they will escalate beyond property
damage.  My son is my major concern.

However, the police can only do so much.  And so can
I.  I have yet to get a decent sighting of the
person(s) who are committing these acts of trespassing
and vandalism.

Does anyone have a video camera I could borrow until
the perp(s) is/are caught?  I would like to set it up
to get a description of these people in order to aid
in their capture.

With Protectorate this weekend, we will be out of
town.  I really do not want to leave the house without
something in place.  My next door neighbor is aware of
the situation, but can only do so much about keeping
an eye on the place.

So, for those of you who are not going to
Protectorate, or who will day trip, would you/could
you drive by my house occassionaly or on the way out
of town, just to make sure things look ok?  If
anything looks suspicious, please call the police.
And then notify me.

If you would like further details, please ask.  I will
be happy to explain things.

Thank you for your help.

Annais