[Namron] FW: Needing swordspeople

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Fri Oct 25 05:47:59 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Grimmie & Wilhelm:  Choreographed live steel. Since it's not our normal gig,
I wanted to allow our folks (whose experiences extend beyond chivalric
fighting) an opportunity to speak up. No takers and I'll tell him no.

Bianca:  I'll see if he's interested in "atmosphere" for the shoot...and
tell Magnus live steel.

Excerpt from today's email (on garb):
	the time period is sort of indeterminate.  The art on the front of the book
shows a guy 	with a broadsword wearing sort of a leather vest thing with a
puffy shirt, poofy pants and 	boots.
Sounds like Elizabethan broadsword to me.

I'm not sure how our name came up. It could have been through the student
group or Medieval Faire.

Any other takers, please drop me a line.

Regards,
Tadhg